The recruitment process
You will need
- A copy of your resume
- A completed Banjo’s application form; and
- A cover letter
- Frame your job application and resume in terms of the position you are applying for so that the selection panel has enough information to make an informed decision.
- The selection panel will be seeking applicants with a ‘can do attitude’ and a desire to learn.
- The content of your application is important, as it provides the selection panel with information that will be used to shortlist applicants for interview, and to select the successful applicant.
- A written referee report is not required, however referees may be contacted during the selection process, so it is preferable to list at least two referees with their contact telephone numbers.
- Applicants with special needs are invited to indicate any requirements needed to help them to present their application.
- Your application should be sent to the individual Banjo’s store by the closing date specified in the advertisement. If you do not have an email account please post or drop the application into the store. Online applications will be automatically sent.
- Due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot personally respond to every applicant.