Popular residential area on the fringes of Greater Launceston
Prospect is situated in the Meander Valley and is a quiet leafy suburb just minutes from the city centre. The Meander Valley skyline is dominated by the Great Western Tiers. The landscapes include extensive forests, productive lands, historic towns and villages, and urban communities on the fringes of Launceston. – meander.tas.gov.au
Open 7 Days
7am – 7pm (Mon-Sat)
7am – 6pm (Sun)
CLOSED GOOD FRIDAY
Shop 17 Prospectvale Marketplace
350 Westbury Road
Prospect, TAS 7250
P | 03 6343 1733
F | 03 6343 6057
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover a Cafe in Prospectwith all the Tasty Treats You Want
If you’re in the market for a great Cafe in Prospect, you owe it to yourself to pay a visit to Banjo’s Bakery Cafe. More than just a bakery and not just a coffee shop in Prospect, Banjo’s offers a full menu of savouries, sweets, and coffees, served up in a modern atmosphere in 41 locations around Australia.
What You Can Expect from Banjo’s Regarding a Bakery in Prospect
Are you craving something hot and fresh from the oven? Handmade from natural ingredients? You’ve come to the right place. At Banjo’s, you can expect to find:
Pies, sausage rolls and small savouries – made right here . Delicious fillings encased in Banjo’s signature
pastry guaranteed to melt in your mouth and keep you coming back for more.
- Buns and scones. Try our range of buns and scones, including our Boston Bun, Fruit Bun, Vegemite Scroll, Date Scone, Savoury Scone, and more.
- Cakes and slices. From carrot cake to red velvet, from brownies to shortcake, we have a wide selection of tempting treats for your sweet tooth.
- Pastries. One taste of our croissants or Danishes will put a smile on your face. Choose a warm, buttery croissant or a fruit – or custard-filled Danish for a delicious breakfast or snack.
- Homemade bread. Sample a loaf of our fresh, wholesome bread, such as our White Sandwich Loaf, Ancient Grain Sandwich Loaf, Sunflower Finnen, or Cheese and Bacon Roll – to name just a few.
When Buying Coffee in Prospect, Consider This
At Banjo’s, we take coffee seriously. We’re coffee lovers just like you – and we also strive to protect the environment every chance we get. That’s why our takeaway coffee cups and lids are now 100% recyclable and decomposable. We also use sustainably-grown beans that are UTZ certified, so you can feel good about making us your go-to source for your morning cup of coffee. Some of your Banjo’s options include:
- Flat White
- Piccolo Latte
- Chai Latte
- Hot Chocolate
Choose your favourite and order it hot or iced – either way, it’s sure to get your day off to a great start.
Related Services We Provide to Catering in Prospect
At Banjo’s, we’re more than just a bakery or a cafe. We offer a full dining and social experience that our guests come back for again and again. Here are some of the services we provide.
- Catering. Are you planning a party, corporate event, training session, seminar, or some other type of gathering? We can remove all the stress around what to feed your attendees with our catering services in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, or Victoria.
- A full menu of tempting treats. We offer hot savouries (handmade pies, pizza, quiche), sweet treats (homemade sweet cakes and pastries), breads, sandwiches, breakfast fare (pitas, toasties, muffins), and espresso (our unique blend).
- Open 7 days
- Everyday savings – ask us about our great bundle deals available every day.
- Careers. If you have a desire to learn, the commitment to give your all, and the right attitude, we’d love to have you on our team. We offer lots of opportunities for bakers, managers,
administrators, and sales assistants, so ask us about how you can work with us and develop your full potential.
What to Consider When Organising Lunch Catering in Prospect
Are you looking for a Prospect Cafe that caters? We can help. Banjo’s makes catering easy with a selection of crowd-pleasers, such as our Classic Hot Pastry Platter, Classic Sandwich Platter, Gourmet Pita Platter, Cake & Slices Platter, or Breakfast Toastie Platter. Here are a few things to consider when organising a catered event.
- Your demographic. Knowing your audience is key to a successful catering experience. Think about who you’re feeding and where your event will take place. For example, an executive team
who just arrived from the airport and needs lunch during their meeting will have different needs than an offsite team who will require a whole day’s worth of food.
- Your space. Where you’ll be catering will influence your order. For example, will you have access to a kitchen if needed? Will you be able to be there to give the caterer access? Is there enough room for food storage and refrigeration; can you set up different stations for, say, lunch, dessert, and drinks?
- How much to order. One of the trickiest things about catering is knowing how much food to order for your group. Keep in mind that you may have some no-shows, but you also want to make sure that you have plenty of food for the people who are in attendance. We make estimating the amount of food you need easy by letting you know how many people each platter will feed, – for example, a full box of our Gourmet Pita Platter serves up to ten guests.
For 35 years, Banjo’s has been treating Australia to delicious bakery and cafe items, including pies, savouries, sandwiches, pizza, homemade bread, sweet pastries and cakes, fresh muffins, and much more. We are more than just a bakery, more than just a Cafe; here, you’ll find a wide selection of sweet and savoury foods as well as a full range of coffees for your enjoyment. Stop by and spend some time on your own or with friends in a contemporary environment with tempting eats at your fingertips. Whether you’re looking for lunch catering services or just a Prospect bakery with all the fresh handmade deliciousness you could hope for, contact Banjo’s.